Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lots of first steps


After weeks of a strike, Logan has decided to march again! He was walking perfectly well a couple weeks before Christmas but decided that a different mode of transportation worked better. As soon as we would set him up to walk his knees would buckle and he was off and crawling. I guess he finally made up his mind that walking might be kind of neat and now look at him go!! He still chooses when he wants to use this newfound transportation, but it is so fun to watch when he does.

It took me a few tries to get this video to work so hopefully it actually plays.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the upper comment is mine...long story. But nice blog...good for me to keep up on things! And glad to see wee-man off his walking boycott. And tell Brent that is my shirt in the video and its not the largest on me...whens he going to where Logan's shirts??

    ReplyDelete